Reader Reply Contest
Enter for a chance to win a four-night getaway in exotic Cancun, Mexico!
No purchase required to win. By entering, you may receive travel information from these great sponsors:
Our winner will receive 5 days and 4 nights deluxe accomodations for two (one room), plus a $500 credit toward airfare.
Laguna Suites Golf + Spa
Ocean Spa Hotel
Visit quickgetaways.co for full details of the trip, including terms and conditions.
Winner is responsible for taxes and administration fee (approx $169 total).
One vacationer must be at least 28 years of age.
Each traveler must have a current passport. Obtaining passports is winner's responsibility.
All reservations subject to availability.
February Reader Reply Contest Winner
Molly Harrison of Wagener
A Night on the Town in Historic Newberry
(two tickets, Newberry Opera House; deluxe accomodations, Newberry Holiday Inn Express; dinner for two, Steven W's Downtown, Newberry Bistro).
- Pawleys Island Realty/Rentals
- Hendersonville, N.C.
- North Charleston Arts Festival
- Aiken County Parks/Recreation
- Audubon Center at Beidler Forest
- Fort Mill Strawberry Festival
- Sparkleberry Country Fair, NE Columbia
- Anson, North Carolina Tourism
- Historic Bennettsville
- Alpine-Helen/White County, Ga.
- Rock Hill Parks/Recreation
- West Virginia's Fabulous State Parks
- Blue Ridge Festival, Pickens
- Anderson CVB, Tourism
- Towns County, Georgia
- S.C. National Heritage Corridor
- Lowcountry Tourism
- Lexington, North Carolina Tourism
- Legendary Pier Village, Pawleys Island
- Pipestem State Park Golf Resort, W.V.
- City of Aiken Tourism
- Historic Cheraw CVB, Tourism
- Mayberry Days, Westminister
- S.C. Farmers Markets' Plant & Flower Festival
- The Guest House Golf Resort, Aiken
* indicates required information
Or print this page, fill it out and mail it to
South Carolina Living
1040 Corley Mill Rd.
Lexington, SC 29072
Entries must be received by June 5, 2013 to be eligible for drawing.
Various venues, Seneca, SC (864) 723-3910
Renaissance man - See Wofford College president Bernie Dunlap's spellbinding presentation at the 2007 TED Conference.
Well-known and long-seated senator Strom Thurmond was from which county in S.C.?
Make your choice, then